Equisoft are seeking bright Software Developers to join our team in Newbridge, Co. Kildare.
You will be joining a growing professional team, who are responsible for developing desktop, mobile, and web applications. You will be working
in a very collaborative way, and will have an excellent opportunity to learn and grow in a progressive company. Demonstrating a real
passion for development and being comfortable working with other developers, and product owners to deliver high quality, scalable code.
- Developing high quality scalable applications for desktop, mobile, and the web.
- Focusing on delivering quality code, while shipping quality products.
- Working in a collaborative team, utilising Agile methodologies.
- Assist in the planning, scheduling, and tracking of projects.
- Passionate about learning new technologies.
- A third level qualification and strong technical capability
- Excellent facilitation, communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Client engagement skills and comfortable in engaging with and building relationships
- Ability to travel depending on client / project location
- A motivated attitude with a focus on delivery to our client's requirements
Bonus points for:
- Experience in creating mobile applications (Native or Xamarin)
- Experience creating and consuming webservices using C#
- Experience in creating web apps with one or more of the following: Ruby, Coldfusion, Java, or PHP
- Experience of consuming and creating RESTFul Webservices
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment.
What we Offer:
- Become part of the leading software development company in the Equine Sector.
- Competitive salary.
- Cool, Friendly, Open working environment.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Flexible Working Hours
If you think you are the right person for the job, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org